[Harp-L] Re: Early cylinder recordings (minimal harp content)

Winslow,

Thanks for the post.  It sent me looking for my collection of cylinders.  I
have 18.  I don't see many of them in the USB collection.  I'll probably get
in touch with them.  Most of mine have a date of March 29, 1902.  My
favorite is an accordion solo "Medley of Old Time Tunes".  That is to say
that these were "old time" tunes in 1902!  The medley makes it way through
Camp Town Races, Dixie, and the tune that became Popeye's theme song.

Play Well All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com