[Harp-L] Paul DeLay

Hey list,

I think Paul Delay's musical approach is just what the blues needs more of,
& that makes it all the sadder that he is gone. He was one of the very few
'inventive' blues based harp players, his songwriting was top notch, & he  had
an original way of phrasing harp & vocals that really stands out in the  clone
clogged blues world.

A great loss for our instrument and all music.

Later,
Rosco

_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)   website

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=1890315
55&s=143441&i=189032015

buy  CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe august

_myspace -  www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)

http://www.aol.com.