RE: [Harp-L] Paul deLay

From: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
If you have the CD entitled, "Heavy Rotation", please
check out the song, "Remember Me".  It has always been
one of my favorite tunes from Paul.  Coincidentally,
the lyrics are about how his loved ones should handle
his passing.

>From the tone of that song, he would be pleased to
know that his music has had such a positive impact on
so many people.  We will think kindly when remember
Paul deLay.

I agree--great tune, like most of Paul's writing.
I met him and hung out a bit at SPAH in 1996 in St. Louis. Paul was a kind soul and a great artist. We will miss him.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/harpsax

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/