Re: [Harp-L] Re: Popper arrested

 Puberty is supposed to cure this kind of thing.

Whether he was driving or not, unless he was being kidnapped he had as much responsiblity for being in a car doing 111mph as the driver. Imagine how much coverage this story would have gotten if they had hit someone and killed them.

I don't buy the whole emergency personal protection angle either. A single weapon maybe, but four rifles, nine handguns, nightvison goggles, and a switchblade knife is a load carried by maniacs. What were they doing, looking for victims?

And this wasn't the first time. I seem to remember a previous incident involving Popper getting pulled over and getting in trouble for having his "sword and knife collection" in his car. A sword, or a dagger that looks like a Klingon earpick, isn't personal protection...even in New York.

I also hope Popper knows that, unlike the movies, in prison you get your a## kicked for playing harp.

-------------- Original message from "Marc Spilka" <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------