Re: [Harp-L] Harpgear.com Double Trouble clips

Mike Fugazzi wrote:
<http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/forum/index.php?topic=301.0
<
<I posted a couple of live clips from last night.  I
<miked the amp front of house, but it was plenty loud
<for my stage volume (I was competing with cranked
<Deluxe Reverb). We played at the Famous Dave's music
<club in Minneapolis.  It is one of the biggest stages
<and rooms we have ever played.

The sound of the harp is certainly big and loud, and the high register is remarkably clear.

I liked the quote from Miles Davis's "So What" solo at the start of the harp solo in "Help Me" too.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s at http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter