[Harp-L] Harpgear.com Double Trouble clips

http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/forum/index.php?topic=301.0

I posted a couple of live clips from last night.  I
miked the amp front of house, but it was plenty loud
for my stage volume (I was competing with cranked
Deluxe Reverb). We played at the Famous Dave's music
club in Minneapolis.  It is one of the biggest stages
and rooms we have ever played.

I am nowhere near the level of clips Brian has on his
site(Dennis, Adam, Michael, Chris, Jason, Jimmy,
etc.), but hopefully you can get a taste for the amp.

It totally rocks and I have NOTHING but good things to
say about the Double Trouble.  It will replace my
Bassman as my main gigging amp (unless I am out doors
or something).

Unlike other "small" amps, I find the DT to be more
then a one trick pony.  I ran it really hot last
night, but know I can set up a cleaner tone if need
be.  If I need a lower stage volume, I am positive I
could still get something I really like (I do at
home).

It is awesome having an amp that I can actually use.
By that I mean the controls are useful, the inputs can
both be utilized, and the preamp swaps are a breeze.
I feel the amp gives me a lot more freedom with fewer
bells and whistles then most guitar amps. That is a
wonderful thing!

I've used the amp at my last three gigs, and received
many unsolicited tone compliments.  I love that I can
play in the top octave of the harp and not get that
really distorted 80's guitar sound!  The low harps cut
through the mix, and set up is way easy.  Feedback is
really easy to manage, it looks fantastic, and it
weighs less then my gig bag.

I have no affiliation with any business let alone Harp
Gear.  Brian was amazing to work with and has followed
up with me several times to ensure my happiness.  This
amp comes exactly as billed, and was worth every
penny.

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Never miss an email again!