[Harp-L] DVD's with harp players that don't front the band

It's easy to find DVD's with harp player's like Rod Piazza that have
their own DVD but it's not always obvious when someone else is fronting
the band. There are also some DVD's that have a guest harp player on 1
or 2 tracks but I would like to address those in another separate list.

Here are DVD's that have extensive harp throughout the entire DVD that I
own and highly recommend that include harp players that don't front the
band. I would appreciate it if anyone can recommend other DVD's in this
category:

Long John Baldry- Live in Concert 'Ohne Filter'
Eric Clapton-Live in Hyde Park
Willie Dixon-I am the Blues
Etta James-Burning Down the house
Steve Miller-30th Anniversary edition of Fly like an eagle
Mississippi Heat-One Eye Open- Live at Rosas
Carlos Santana-Blues at Montreux 2004-Bobbie Parker disc

Steve Klein