Re: [Harp-L] Hummel, Wilson, Musselwhite recent shows equipment FYI

Mike,

Setting up the show in Gainesville was worth the efforts. Mark Hummel and
the Blues Survivors rocked ! The highlight of the show was Mark blowing "The
Creeper". and "Roller Coaster.  I still find it hard to believe I have heard
him play those live ! We owe lots of thanks to Mark and his band for
considering playing this show in Gainesville Florida. Hope they come back to
play in future years. And lotsa thanks to Skibo's Blues Demons for opening
the show! Skibo Demon's harmonica solos of "Baby Please Don't Go", actually
all his solos were outstanding, but the best one was his creation
"Lazybones"... a harp driven song featuring a Low-C bassharp.

Denise
    http://www.myspace.com/deniselovesdablues

In any case, if you get a chance to see the blowout, GO!

Thanks also to Denise for setting up the show in Gainesville, and to the Iceman in Orlando for coordinating the event there so that many of us could see some great playing. Both events were well organized and well attended.

Mike
Gainesville