[Harp-L] Vibrato

I work for a new music production house as general counsel. Anyway, I was talking to the owner (he is trained as a producer and engineer as well as being a good song writer and guitarist). I asked him the difference between vibrato and tremolo, as some of the amps I was thinking of buying had tremolo, and others vibrato.

He said that tremolo was a modulation in volume, while vibrato was a modulation in pitch.

YMMV

Walter Joyce

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE