[Harp-L] Harp Commander settings

My band plays a regular happy hour gig at a bar that has a very small stage and there are 6 of us.  Where I have to set up, my amp feeds back a lot and so I was thinking about just leaving the amp at home and going direct into the PA through my harp commander.  I want the sound to be as dirty as possible - but not sure how to dial that in on the HC.  Any tips on how to set up the harp commander through the PA to get as crunchy as possible? My mic is a black label CR element custom bullet mic.

Thanks.
--
pdxharpdog