[Harp-L] Best Harmonica Songs Ever!

Hi,

I thought I'd add my two cants here.  I have maybe 40 harmonica CDs and out
of all that material my favorite harp song for a number of years now has
remained "Low Down" by Kim Wilson on his That's Life CD.  To me, this is the
quintessential blues harmonica song.  Everybody has different ideas about
this kind of thing; I just thought I'd put that one in there in the hopes
that people on this list might look it up and/or get a hold of that song and
hear what a wicked good song it is.

Peace,

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh