[Harp-L] MP3 recording of YouTube

Gidday,
I am most impressed with Adam Gussow's YouTube instructional episodes and would like to record them, so that I can throw them into Amazing Slow Downer as MP3's, and then excerpt the instrumental parts and learn them. I have tried using Audacity, a free audio capture program off the net, but to capture the YouTube clips I have to play them though my speakers, and use the onboard microphone in my laptop to capture and record the audio. Suffice to say it leaves a tiny, hollow, and poor quality capture. Can someone recommend one of the myriad of programs that I know are out there that will safely turn a YouTube into an MP3? I did try it once with an online tool that appeared to have no strings attached, but I do not like the fact that I didn't know what could have been going on behind the scenes making my PC vulnerable for the future.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia