From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 46long Blake
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 3:17 PM
To: HARP!
Subject: [Harp-L] beginner gear?

Hey, folks. I was just asked by a relative beginner (can play a little -
single notes, bend a little, knows a couple blues moves) who is really
eager to get an amp and mic.  I'm sure this has been discussed
ad-nauseum, but as I don't want to turn her over to the sharks at the
big box music stores, could any of you kind people quickly suggest a
harp-friendly beginner's setup?  This will be used for in-home practice
and fun for the forseeable future. My guess is that she'd like to stay
within the $200-$400 range total. Thanks!

 - Blake

--
Blake Taylor
http://46long.com