[Harp-L] Blues Cruise 2008

Those of you with deeper pockets may be interested in the just revealed preliminary lineup for the
Jan 13-20 2008 Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise from Fort Lauderdale to St. Kitts, St. Croix and
San Juan:

Taj Mahal (as always)
Irma Thomas
Tab Benoit
Tommy Castro
Charlie Musselwhite
Theodis Ealey
Mark Hummel
Magic Dick
Shemekia Copeland
Jimmy Thackery
Ronnie Baker Brooks
Terrance Simien
and (as always) more Special Guests TBA

Personally, I have restricted my Blues Crusing to once per year on the West Coast
So if any of you wish to join me, there are still a few berths left on the October 2007 West Coast
Cruise featuring:

Taj Mahal
Bobby Rush
Elvin Bishop
Rod Piazza
Lee Oskar
Curtis Salgado
Bernard Allison
John Lee Hooker Jr
Marcia Ball
Janiva Magness
Eric Sardinas
and more Special Guests TBA

Ask any harp-l'er whose been on a Blues Cruise and they will tell you there is no greater party on
earth.  24/7 nonstop jamming with several stages set up around the ship just for amateurs and pros
to interact.  A life-changing and thoroughly addicting experience.