Re: [Harp-L] Topsy Turvy

Wow!

Thanks to bloozeharp, WVa Bob, Rob Paparrozi, Robert Bonfiglio, as well as those who sent off-list messages for their gracious compliments. It's very rewarding to get so much positive feedback. We'll try and do even better on the next one....

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com

bloozeharp wrote:
It's been a long time since I have enjoyed a CD as much as "Topsy Turvy" (Penny Hanna and Slide Man Slim). Penny's vocals and Slim's chromatic are wonderful and Slim also adds some great guitar work. A real musical pleasure-IMO.