[Harp-L] Re: Blues repertoire

Some good suggestions have been made and some of these might already have been mentioned.
- Juke. The ultimate blues harmonica anthem.
- Parchman Farm. Leaves plenty of room for improvisation.
- Don't Start Me Talking. Really nice one and listening to SBW original and covers, eg James Cotton, will give you
  ideas on how to develop your own version.
- Easy. Another anthem.
Of course there are hundreds of potential songs for blues harp and listening to the great players will give you ideas for your own playing.
Harri