RE: [Harp-L] SPAH

From: "Robert Gaustad" <robertgaustad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
All this talk about the upcoming SPAH is really bumming me out. I'm stuck
every day in my restaurant in Berkeley. I figured by now I'd be able to get
away and for sure attend SPAH, but it isn't looking like it this year. I
was looking forward to hearing some great harp, meeting up with some good
friends, and sucking down some beer and brats. But, it ain't going to work
for me this year.

Robert,
We will miss you at SPAH.
And a fine restaurant it is....
everyone on the L needs to come to Berkeley and sample Robert's pizza, pasta, paninini & beer.
Great harmonica music on the box all day long!

http://www.bobbygspizzeria.com/

no affiliation ---
OK there is affiliation, Robert is a friend and I love to eat there (yes I pay!)

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com
Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/harpsax

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507