[Harp-L] I resign from running London Harps

I regret to say I am finding it too much of a distraction to organise London Harps and run my band. I think it has not served the group well that I have had to change the day twice due to my other music commitments. I will do the next meet (this Thursday) and no more.

BUT The room is booked throughout the year (and it's free), several top players have said they would do workshops (I can give details and contacts) ,the group is in credit for about Â40 and many people want a group. So, if there's anyone out there who'd like to take it on, let me know ASAP...

Best wishes

Dave Shannon
-  -  -  -  -  -
Mob 07918 147548