From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of moandabluz@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 9:30 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH

Well, I reserved my room for SPAH in Milwaukee last week. I always have some
personal issues that make it 'iffy' to get to these things, but I have high
hopes it will work.
I'm practicing as regularly as possible, so I won't look like a total idiot
when I get there. This really looks like it will be a good convention and
I'm anticipating seeing a lot of friendly, familiar faces.
But hey, Warren, I definitely won't have any fifth position stuff ready by
then.
Steve "Moandabluz' Webb
a fool for the harp in Minnesota
More harp content: I'm going to see Little Charlie and the Nightcats
Saturday night at an all-day blues deal near here.