[Harp-L] Blues repertoire

I play harp in a duo, but its mostly classic rock - only a little blues. I want to start playing more blues and plan on hitting the local blues jams in my area. I need to build up my blues repertoire. I'm not looking for just harp songs, but any blues songs that are the most common ones that will come up at blues jams and sit-in opportunities. Anyone care to help start a list?

  Thanks,
  Jim McBride

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.