[Harp-L] SPAH President's Breakfast

Subject: SPAH President's Breakfast

This year at the convention in Milwaukee, SPAH will again host the
President's Breakfast on Saturday at 7:30 am.  Harmonica Clubs/Association
Presidents or Vice Presidents, not both or their representatives, are
invited to join us.  If there is no officer position in the organization,
then the leader or organizer is invited.   We are doing this to further the
cooperation between SPAH and other clubs as we look to the future of the
harmonica movement.

If you have topics of group interest and would like them place on the
agenda, please feel free to advise me.

Please rsvp or forward this to the appropriate person for response.

Tom Stryker

SPAH

tstryker@xxxxxxx

(775)853-5118