[Harp-L] Re: Harry Bee

Hello, Frank. I am also fascinated by this great harmonica showman, Harry
Bee. I saw his performance at a SPAH comvention in Detroit (I think), about 10
years ago. He was awesome.

I've heard many other super chromatic players at SPAH conventions and other
places since then, and none compare. He was not only a great player, but his
music selections were mostly on the fast side, and technically challenging. I
think of a Vegas act or Vaudeville when I remember his lightning fast
performances, with absolutely no mistakes. His music arrangements were tailored  for
him.

I don't know any personal information about him, except that he plays  mostly
cruise ships. I also would like a recording of this harmonica  wizard.

John Broecker, Milwaukee Harmonica Club