Re: [Harp-L] Boston Jam Camp

On Jun 21, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Pic2318834@xxxxxxx wrote:

 My question is to those who have been to these camps.  How much does
it matter to commute rather than staying at the hotel?

You're going to want to stay at the hotel. Even when the camp is in my hometown and the hotel is less than
10 minutes from my house, I stay at the hotel. You'll miss out on a lot of good stuff that happens at night, if you check out
and leave early. We had jams going until 2 & 3am last Friday and Saturday in Tampa...

Mark