[Harp-L] SPAH Convention Info

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to give a heads up to folks that still have to make hotel
reservations for Milwaukee. They are having issues with their computers or
something because at first I was told that some nights were already sold out
at the special rate. I did some detective work and in fact this is not true.
Rooms at the special rate are still available for all nights. I might
suggest that if you are coming get your reservation stuff over with ASAP.
When you call the Sheraton to make your reservations if there is any problem
mention the SPAH rate plan # which is: 18151. That should expedite the
process if their computers are still acting up.

I tried a Harp-l / SPAH roll call a few weeks ago and nobody said nuttin'!
How 'bout it, who's committed to coming this year? If you are on the fence,
trust me, get off! SPAH is a multi-dimensional experience. I know that there
are some incredible folks out there putting on awesome seminars and events
related to our beloved instrument all year long. They are all wonderful in
their own special way. The SPAH experience is unique in a few ways: 1)
Biggest all harp event here in the states 2) Top-notch pro's from all genres
come from around the globe 3) It's not just about education and learning new
tricks, it is about fellowship with a diverse group of people from 10 - 80
years old! Even though you might have no interest in playing a chord or bass
harp, or  chromatic or even diatonic you will be wide eyed and fascinated
being around and listening to live harmonica music that covers the entire
"harmonica spectrum" .

Most importantly, no other global harmonica gathering actually has "The
Santa Claus of the Blues" Mr. Buzz Krantz in attendance throughout the
entire event. He would just love it if you sat on his lap and told him how
much you appreciated what he left under your tree last year :-)

Warren Bee

www.harptime.com <http://www.harptime.com/>