[Harp-L] delays

And I didn't care too much for the T-rex relative to the Maxon analog which isn't to say the T-rex isn't terrific for Brad. It just reinforces my desire (even with all the player-amp-mike variables) for sound examples of what we're writing about. I have to add that in my modestly talented opinion the best delay I ever played on was a (approximately 400.00) Chandler rack system digital delay which has long been discontinued and I sold in an effort to get more portable. dennis

http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues