[Harp-L] Jazz-Harmonica player from Ukraine

Dear friends,

  My name is Albert Maksimov and I am Jazz-Harmonica player from Ukraine
  In 2006 I recordered first Harmonica CD in the history of Ukraine.This CD named "Not Only Jazz".
  I^d like to present you some samples from this CD and some photos by Harmonica Community of Ukraine.
  Please, look at link

  http://www.indie911.com/directory/jazz-and-classical/albert-maksimov

  If you need in some information about me,my CD or Ukrainian Harmonica Community, you`re welcome.

  Yours,
  Albert Maksimov
  --
  Harmonica forever !