[Harp-L] Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna CD: Topsy Turvy

Dear Colleagues,

I'm delighted to announce that my new CD with Penny Hanna ("Topsy Turvy") is available in various forms, it is for sale on CDBaby.com here:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/smsph

It's been a long time in the making, but we're delighted with how it came out.

It will be appearing for sale on a multitude of download sites, but is already available at DigStation here:

http://www.digstation.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?albumid=ALB000005638

And, perhaps most importantly, the original cuts (before they were remastered for the CD) are still available on my website at no charge here:

http://slidemanslim.com/music.html

BUT, sometime over the next month or two, I plan to pull down all but a few. So if you prefer to have the original, no charge versions, you may want to download them right away.

Details on the various download and CD purchase options will always be up-to-date on my website here:

http://slidemanslim.com/topsyturvy.html

Your comments and/or questions are always welcome...

Thanks to all of you for your support!

- Slide Man Slim

--
www.SlideManSlim.com