[Harp-L] Warren Bee Update

Hey Folks,

I just had to share some great stuff. Our own Bob Cohen from Massachusetts
just created my new logo and I love it! I have inserted it on my website
along with my latest developments. Bob is incredible to work with and you
can't go wrong if you need him for any graphic design and or web work
(www.mojotools.com <http://www.mojotools.com/> )

This is my do-it-yourself website. The logo is Bobs work not the webpage. He
would kill me if you thought that he did the website! www.harptime.com
<http://www.harptime.com/>

Giggin' a wedding with the reggae band tomorrow out in East Hampton. Gonna
be a blast!

WB