Re: [Harp-L] What is your Out-of-Pocket harp song?

 You Got To Move by the Stones sometimes, but most of the time I just do
boogie  licks that come into my head. I wrote a blues tune called "Women" (imagine
that)  that I will sing a cappella and play harp to recently though. For
those that can  intellectually handle it I do "I feel Like Ahcid" by Captain
Beefheart
      Randy
BiscuitBoy Blues
In a message dated 6/14/2007 11:02:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,