[Harp-L] What is your Out-of-Pocket harp song?

For those of us that are not professional musicians sometimes friends and acquaintances are surprised when they discover we play the harp. I am always asked to play something on the spur of the moment when I pull my harp of my pocket. My out-of-pocket quick songs are Stand By Me; Amazing Grace or When The Saints Go Marching In.

I am just curious what songs some of you on the list play in those situations.

Denny
Centerville, OH