[Harp-L] boss me-50

My wife bought me a boss me-50 multi-effects unit for my birthday this year
and, while I'm having fun messing with it, I can't seem to find the right
tone with my blues jr.

I was hoping some other L'ers might have this unit and could share some
insight into settings they liked.

Regardless of the tube swap I did, I still get a lot of feedback if I'm not
careful with the volume pot, especially when I start throwing in tone from
some of the effects on the me-50.

The rest of my gear includes:

Blues Jr. w/ Eurotubes Harp Kit (tube replacements)
Shure Bullet w/ vintage element

Eager to hear any feedback (pun intended) you all might have.

Thanks in advance,
Nick