De: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] En nombre
de James Thurgood
Enviado el: miércoles, 13 de junio de 2007 11:15
Para: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [Harp-L] Re: Atlantic Canada Harmonica Festival

Hurrycane Ramon says:

"< http://harmonicafestival.ca/photos.html  >

- - But also  - -

Low and behold on the cover page in the lower left
bottom pic is of one
of our list's members :

 " James Thurgood "

Blowin and playing guitar ! Great pic !"

I says:

Some unkind souls might say 'Playin and blowing
guitar' ...  Thanks for the mention, HR.  I'm glad
that picture's there; otherwise I might have worn the
same shirt two years in a row, and my stock would go
way down ...

If any of you are in the neighbourhood on Aug. 21st,
do come by; it's a great little event.

- thurg