Re: [Harp-L] John Lee "Sonny Boy" Williamson Film Documentary

Hey Joe,

Thanks so much for posting the link to that Sonny
Boy I Documentary. I never knew anything like that
had been done.

SB I is one of my all-time harp and blues heroes. I
have most of his recorded music, but never knew
much about the man or his life.

Much appreciated!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

P.S. Been covering "Good Mornin' Little School
Girl" for years. Great stuff!