Re: Re: [Harp-L] Ocean's 13

"Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "I remember one day I was driving to San Diego with my wife and some
> friends and we were listening to the Elvis 1968 Comeback Special and
> the harmonica kept on coming up. I thought to myself that I had to
> get one. Twenty four hours later I was in the studio and I asked my
> assistant to find a harmonica player. They came up with Tommy
> Morgan,

i think that this speaks to the notion that chris michalek was referring to,
that when someone's boss says "get a harmonica player", you want to be
the one listed under "harmonica" in their cellphone, address book, etc.
while it's conceivable that they did a long drawn out search process, it's
much more likely that tommy morgan has made himself the go-to guy
when someone thinks "harmonica".

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.