[Harp-L] Re: 35th. Willie Clancy Summer School

Aongus Mac Cana wrote about the Willie Clancy Summer School

Hello Aongus,

Best of luck with the festival - I'm sure it will be great.  I won't
be going this year, as I'm attending another workshop in August - the
Sligo Jazz Project.  Hopefully I will make it some year soon - while
Rick and Mick are still providing tuition!  Feargal O'Sullivan will be
there, he tells me.

For anyone in the Dublin area - on June 24th, there is a good concert
coming up in The Village.  The line up is:
   Iron Lung - Mick Kinsella, Brendan Power, Rick Epping and Martin Dunlea
   JJ Milteau & band
   Mattias Brode and band

Nice!

Eugene