Re: [Harp-L] Ocean's 13

I have an old vinyl LP (has to be 30+ years old) of
Frank Sinatra Great Hits that has "This Town" on it
and it has harp on it, but no credits given to the
harmonica player--probably Tommy Morgan.

Gotta go see the movie now...

Ken H in OH

PS.  Some nice harp on some Dean Martin songs too
like the song "Houston".