Re: [Harp-L] Re :Tube Amp Head

Get down Mr.  Hurricane. Once again you have given me a good idea. Why don't
I think of these  things? Must be the dain bramage I suffered as a kid. If the
Chandler tube  driver doesn't get me the sound I want I am going to use this.
Besides, in the  studio the little 5 watt amp will be killer by itself.
        Randy

                                     BiscuitBoy Blues

 In a message dated 6/9/2007 10:44:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,