[Harp-L] Vote for the best harmonica player in Connecticut

I received the following message from Craig Struble, whose work with Fivewise I've heard and greatly enjoyed, a few days ago. Craig has been nominated as the best harmonica player in Connecticut in the latest Hartford Advocate annual "Best Of Connecticut" poll.

Ryan Hartt of the noteworthy blues band Ryan Hartt and the Bluehearts is also in the running, and Ryan is a fine player too. There are also a few other players listed in the vote whose work I haven't heard.

Whoever you choose to vote for, I think it's terrific that the most important alternative newsweekly in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts actually has a category for harmonica players in their annual Best Of poll, and I encourage everyone on these lists with a Connecticut address to vote and show this paper that harmonica players do indeed deserve to be part of this poll.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter

Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know that I was nominated in the Hartford Advocate for Best Harmonica Player of '07. When you get a chance, I would love to have your vote. Please go to this link:

http://www.hartfordadvocate.com/bandslam/index.cfm?pid=29

and vote for me under the harmonica player category.

My bandmates have also been nominated. Please consider voting for them in the following categories:

Best Cover Band:  The Bus Drivers
Best Male Vocalist:  Jeff Presch
Best Bass Player:  Joe O'Brien
Best Drummer:  Mike Keyes
Best Happy Hour/Duo:  Craig and Jeff

Voting ends June 11th. Thank you so much!!!

Craig

--
Regards, Richard Hunter