[Harp-L] Loïc Landois -- anyone know more about this player?

I happened to be listening to Amadou & Miriam's "Senegal Fast Food" (from their Dimanche A Bimako album) and I heard this wonderful harmonica playing:
http://news.calabashmusic.com/world/amadouetmariamvideo

It took me a while to find the album credits, but they list Loïc Landois as the harmonica player--anybody know more about him? I couldn't find anything online. The harmonica seems to fit very well into this song and others on the album.

Thanks in advance--hope some others enjoy this tune, too.
-Marc Molino

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507