Re: [Harp-L] Tube Driver&Amp advice (HELP)

I went to Erie Pa. last weekend  to play some blues with my Godson and pick
up some gear I traded for last year  and just now brought it home. The gig went
great and I found out that I can play  with dentures in my mouth if I want
to. I've asked about the amp on here before  and haven't gotten any replies
about it. The amp is a Pearce Electronics Inc.  G1B electronic amp. It has the two
separate amps built in with the function of  using one or the other or both
simultaneously. I used it a couple of times  before and it sounded pretty good
and had all the volume I could ever need.  The number one channel on it has
drive, bass, midrange, frequency, treble,  reverb, and volume with a threshold
knob and limiter in-out switch in that  order from left to right. The number
two channel has the same set up with  another reverb knob at the end instead of
the limiter. On the back it says 110  watts at 4 ohms minimum total. It has
separate main outputs to have two  different cabs and sounds at the same time,
(or a kind of stereo sound), or  you can switch from one to the other, effect
in-out for each channel and a  limiter out and power amp in. It's way more amp
than I need but if I can get a  good sound with it.................??.
        The tube driver is a Chandler  Industries of San Francisco. It says
real tube overdrive and has a boost switch,  a bypass switch and knobs for
drive, contour, bias, master, hi, mid, and low.  I'm guessing that I can get
inside and change the tube if I want to.
     PLEASE.......anybody with any knowledge of this  help me out. Should I
try and use it for harp and guitar, or should I just trade  it to somebody that
needs all of that? The tube driver looks like it ought to  work pretty well,
but I know that this gear is pretty old technology and might  be more trouble
than it's worth. I'm gonna search on the net tonight and see if  I can find
any info on it, and what it's worth, but it's always better to talk  to somebody
with first hand experience.
      Any help will be muchly appreciated.
           Randy
      BiscuitBoy Blues