Re: Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball V mic

billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> "the volume output from this mic is much lower than my other mics"
>
> Are you sure you're using a lo-z to hi-z converter with the mic if you're
> plugging it into something that expects hi-z?

nope.  got all the impedance bases covered.

> If not, that would make it pretty low volume-wise.

it's not like it's so low it's a problem.  it's just that my other mics are louder.

> For some reason, mine is real low too when used with the wireless unit,

in my case, it's independant of wired vs. wireless.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.