[Harp-L] Free Audio to Wave Software Today Only

Harp-L'ers, i just got this from a guitar list I'm on.  The  source is a
trusted member and owns a music store in the midwest, iirc.   Anyway, to all who
might be interested, below is his post (with his name and  email addy deleted
to protect his privacy.  I myself am not up to speed  with computers, and won't
be DL'ing it but i hope it helps someone here.
ron

Subject: Free Audio to Wave Software Today Only!

I got this  email this morning and thought I would share it with ya all :)
You have to  get this download by midnight to night. I downloaded it without
a hitch. Neat  piece of software.