[Harp-L] free jazz handbook

I looked through the Harp-L archives and found mention of this back in 2004, but thought it might be worth repeating to others... Via Slidemeister's links, I came across Jamey Aebersold's free Jazz Handbook online. It's got a lot of different information on practicing, solo-ing, etc. (not all specific to jazz per se) and you can download each topic as a separate PDF so you can easily pick and choose what's of interest to you.

Check it out here:
http://aebersold.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=JAZZ&Category_Code=_HANDBOOK

-Marc Molino

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507