Re: RE: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball V mic

"O'Sullivan, Chris \(GPCT-CAI\)" <Chris_O'Sullivan@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I HAVE ONE AND LOVE IT! That being said it is smaller, looks cool,
> I have grown to- prefer it over my bullit mics since it does not color
> the harp tone like the bullits do.

ditto to everything sully said.

> I also know that Garry Hodgson has
> been using his everytime I see him around town.

the small size of this mic fits my hands better than the bullet i used to play.
i also find the combination of fireball and rp250 nearly impervious to feedback.
i use it with a samson wireless rig, and the combination of the fireball and the
xlr wireless transmitter (about the size of a cigarette lighter) is a thing of beauty.
small, light, you can put it in your pocket.  it makes playing amplified almost
like playing just a harp, in the sense of being minimally intrusive.

highly recommended.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.