Re: [Harp-L] that darn E harp

In a message dated 6/5/2007 10:22:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
special20@xxxxxxxxx writes:

So I was  TRICKED into buying the F#, and B, and I just hope that some day...
I will  find them useful.

Why not use these odd keys for a week of practice each - even though you
don't use them a lot in real music situations, they are fun to explore from a
sonic perspective. I've even used a high F# harmonica to practice low down
Chicago TB ideas, bending w/tongue down. Granted it sounds like breathing helium
and speaking, but you can work out a lot of your challenges and problems on
"odd" key harmonicas and apply what you learn to your real life  situations.

The Iceman