[Harp-L] more features enabled on the google group

It all seems to be working well so I went ahead and turned on the file
upload feature at the google archive group.  Members can upload files now.
 Anyone on the internet has access to the files.  Membership is now
unrestricted.  http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l is the link.  Just
remember this is an archive group.  Direct posting will not work.  You can
post to harp-l from this interface but you need to be subscribed to both
groups with the same address. If you are using the yahoo group to read
harp-l I really encourage you to try the google version.  It is much more
feature rich and easier to use.  fjm harp-l-listowner