Re: [Harp-L] Ultimate solution to harp storage question

I used to carry one and never use it.  Now we
sometimes do "Baby What You Want Me".  It works great
for copying Etta James style phrasing.

We also learned "Sir Duke" by Stevie Wonder.  It works
out nice for the horn parts.  I only have half the
break down figured out, but so far it sounds great
with guitar and bass.

I find it useless unless I am using it in 2nd
position.  I use my Db more...