[Harp-L] satan and adam (and a little Hazmat) at Terra

I was at Terra too (somewhat briefly) and was distressed by the sound level of the harp relative to the snare player. Whether through Adam's miked Mouse amp or the PA mike I thought he wasn't coming through strongly. In general (having gone through the volume deficit far too many times) I would attempt to sensitize the player or sound person but I wasn't feeling too good last night. Adam, of course, is a nimble (especially on "Watermelon Man") musician so was as always: nimble. I'm presuming the monitors were serving him well. Admittedly it didn't hinder the audience's enthusiasm. I understand from a guitarist friend that there was a similar relative-volume problem last week at Terra with Bill Barrett (a monster) who guested with Wade and the boys of Hazmat Modine. p.s other than the too-low Bill B. my friend reported that Hazmat was on fire as usual. I did notice you (Gary) sitting center with your cap but was not very gregarious. I'm sort of hard to miss (6'1 with reddish hair) and was behind you for a while. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues