To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 07/29/2007 3:10 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Brasilian harmonica

Hi,
I'm Pablo Fagundes, a Brazilian
harmonica player visiting the US.  Right now I'm
in California  working with Ted Falcon, an American
musician, to release a new CD, "Transcontinental
Music Express".
The CD features a variety of Brazilian choro and
samba, and American roots music, such as blues and
jazz. It's avaliable in CD Baby.

I hope to meet some harmonica players in the USA. If possible send me your link to your web site.
I have some shows coming up soon. Please visit my links.
Check out our music
www.myspace.com/pablofagundes1 , www.myspace.com/tedandpablo

peace

Pablo