Re: [Harp-L] Gerorgia

Paco Shipp does a real nice version of "Georgia On My
Mind" (accompanied by piano).  His name came up on
Harp-L the other day.

Its from his "The Tip of the Tongue" CD available
at CDbaby, and also online at the iTunes Store.

Other good songs on that CD as well, especially the
title song.

Ken H in OH